Category: Cosmetics

Ila Body Cream for Glowing Radiance - Review

Ila Body Cream for Glowing Radiance – Review

Ila Body Cream for Glowing Radiance  ILA Spa  is a luxury brand of organic beauty products for body, face and even some home fragrances, like candles and incense. When they say pure, they mean...

Creams_to_Reduce_Dark_Eye_Circles

Bleaching cream for dark eye circles

Although I am only 25 I have very dark circles underneath my eyes. The fact that I have very fair skin only serves to create a contrast, making the circles seem even darker. While...

cheaper face cream

Cheaper creams best to care for your skin

In the past, you have said that there is really little difference in the ingredients of most face creams, moisturizers, etc. Although I, too, suspect this to be the case, I wonder if you...

L'Occitane 'Thé Vert' Green Tea Solid Perfume

L’Occitane ‘Thé Vert’ Green Tea Solid Perfume review

L’Occitane ‘Thé Vert’ Green Tea Solid Perfume : I’d seen a post about green tea-scented perfumes over at Cityscape Bliss whilst on the search for a new spring scent. I’m not really a fan of mega-florals,...

Yves Saint Laurent Touch Eclat

My top 5 beauty essentials that really work

As a student who spends about 60% of her income on beauty products, it seems only natural that I should share my tips, best and worst products with the beauty blogosphere (the other 40%...

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner

Top 3 Nourishing Hair Treatments

Voila! MY Top 3 Nourishing Hair Treatments i want to share with you : With daily routines of blow-drying/straightening/curling/spraying, on top of already stressful weather conditions and (hopefully!) upcoming beach frolicking, we’re always on...

false eyelashes

Investing in false eyelashes -How to get long eyelashes

Investing in eyelashes A friend keeps trying to convince me to invest in semi-permanent false eyelashes, the kind that are applied at a beauty salon. These lashes are supposed to look very natural, but...

Pure Organic Body Scrub review

100% Pure Organic Fuji Apple Body Scrub Review

My review of 100% Pure Organic Fuji Apple Body Scrub : I go through body scrubs pretty quickly, since I use generous amounts everywhere. I’m serious – I try to hit every inch of skin...

moisturizer

Do unusual ingredients really help aging skin?

What is your opinion of expensive skin-care lines which contain all sorts of unusual ingredients, such as collagen and elastin? Do these products really have an effect on aging skin as they claim to?...